Richardson Chamber Advocacy
The Richardson Chamber supports the proposed constitutional amendment on the November ballot
to increase transportation funding for construction and maintenance of roads and highways.
Vote to support the maintenance, enhancement and expansion of our growing state's infrastructure. See the Chamber's resolution or the Texas House of Representative's Focus Report for more information.
Early voting period
Oct. 20 - Oct. 31, 2014
Nov. 4, 2014
Polling locations are listed below:
- Collin County: Early voting locations, dates and times and Election Day Voting Center locations
- Dallas County: Early voting locations, dates, times, sample ballots and registration information and Election Day
- Tarrant County: Early voting locations, Election Day locations by precinct, information and sample ballots
- Denton County: Early voting locations and Election Day polling sites
- Rockwall County: Early voting and Election Day locations
For more information about the November general election, see our voting resources page.
If you live in Richardson, the districts relevant to your community are Congressional Districts 3 and 32, Senate Districts 8 and 16, and House Districts 67, 102 and 112. If you live outside of Richardson, you can find the districts for your address, zip, city or county here.
A Message from the Richardson Chamber of Commerce President
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to act as a voice in furthering the legislative goals of our membership. By working with the policy process, we aim to produce pro-business results by holding legislators accountable. Throughout these web pages, you will find more information on our legislative priorities and a plethora of resources to assist you in casting an informed vote. We are open to feedback and hope to continue to serve as the Richardson Advocate for business.
William C. Sproull
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce
- GOP pushes on lost IRS emails - POLITICO - Congress - October 22, 2014
- A Facebook scoreboard for the midterms - POLITICO - Congress - October 22, 2014
- Texas to pay athletes $10000 apiece under new rules, AD says - Dallas Morning News - October 22, 2014
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry's Response To Ebola Under Scrutiny - Huffington Post - October 22, 2014
- Why Wendy Davis's pitch on public education isn't working - Dallas Morning News (blog) - October 22, 2014
- CDC steps up Ebola monitoring - POLITICO - Congress - October 22, 2014
- McCarthy lays out agenda for 2015 - POLITICO - Congress - October 22, 2014
- Obama's ISIS, Ebola "mission creep" - CNN - October 22, 2014
- Want a top notch college degree but can't afford it? Head to Germany - CNN - October 22, 2014
- Michelle Obama rights Braley-Bailey slip - CNN - October 22, 2014