Richardson Chamber Advocacy
Early voting period
Monday, Oct. 19 - Friday, Oct. 30
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2015
Resources for polling dates, locations, times and other information are listed below by county:
- Collin County: Early voting and Election Day
- Dallas County: Early voting and Election Day
- Tarrant County: Early voting and Election Day
- Denton County: Early voting and Election Day
- Rockwall County: Early voting and Election Day locations
Some of the resouces above may not be updated until closer to Nov. 3.
If you live in Richardson, the districts relevant to your community are Congressional Districts 3 and 32, Senate Districts 8 and 16, and House Districts 67, 102 and 112. If you live outside of Richardson, you can find the districts for your address, zip, city or county here.
If you missed our updates during the 84th Texas Legislative Session, check them in our public policy Resources. Legislative alerts cover events at the state capital each week during legislative sessions. Subscribe to stay updated on state legislative events.
Check out our Texas legislative recap and legislator scorecard for the 84th Texas Legislative Session. Our scorecard rates Richardson's legislators on 10 important bills that impact Richardson businesspeople and community members.
A Message from the Richardson Chamber of Commerce President
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to act as a voice in furthering the legislative goals of our membership. By working with the policy process, we aim to produce pro-business results by holding legislators accountable. Throughout these web pages, you will find more information on our legislative priorities and a plethora of resources to assist you in casting an informed vote. We are open to feedback and hope to continue to serve as the Richardson Advocate for business.
William C. Sproull
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce
- The Senate's next Iran battle - Congress - September 02, 2015
- House Democrats write to Pope on minimum wage, hunger - Congress - September 02, 2015
- Obama's Iran Deal Will Survive As 34th Senator Announces Support - Huffington Post - September 02, 2015
- Glacier, Alaska bay boat tour frame Obama's climate change message - CNN - September 02, 2015
- Texas Farmers Brace for New Clean Water Rule - Texas Tribune - September 02, 2015
- Texas horse, dog racing resumes after funding standoff resolved - Dallas Morning News - September 02, 2015
- Obama Points To Disappearing Alaskan Glacier As Powerful Sign Of Climate Change - Huffington Post - September 01, 2015
- Cop Killings Are Way Down During Obama Presidency - Huffington Post - September 01, 2015
- Cardin's conundrum: Top Democrat agonizes over Iran deal - Congress - September 01, 2015
- Police: Homicide suspected in off-duty Texas officer's death - CNN - September 01, 2015