Richardson Chamber Advocacy
The Richardson Chamber supports the proposed constitutional amendment on the November ballot
to increase transportation funding for construction and maintenance of roads and highways.
Vote to support the maintenance, enhancement and expansion of our growing state's infrastructure. See the Chamber's resolution or the Texas House of Representative's Focus Report for more information.
Early voting period
Oct. 20 - Oct. 31, 2014
Nov. 4, 2014
Polling locations are listed below:
- Collin County: Early voting locations, dates and times and Election Day Voting Center locations
- Dallas County: Early voting locations, dates, times, sample ballots and registration information and Election Day
- Tarrant County: Early voting locations, Election Day locations by precinct, information and sample ballots
- Denton County: Early voting locations and Election Day polling sites
- Rockwall County: Early voting and Election Day locations
For more information about the November general election, see our voting resources page.
If you live in Richardson, the districts relevant to your community are Congressional Districts 3 and 32, Senate Districts 8 and 16, and House Districts 67, 102 and 112. If you live outside of Richardson, you can find the districts for your address, zip, city or county here.
A Message from the Richardson Chamber of Commerce President
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to act as a voice in furthering the legislative goals of our membership. By working with the policy process, we aim to produce pro-business results by holding legislators accountable. Throughout these web pages, you will find more information on our legislative priorities and a plethora of resources to assist you in casting an informed vote. We are open to feedback and hope to continue to serve as the Richardson Advocate for business.
William C. Sproull
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce
- Nearly $4.1M donated to candidates in Tarrant County state Senate seat since summer - Dallas Morning News - State Politics - October 31, 2014
- Carona mends fences with PAC donations to Dan Patrick - Dallas Morning News - State Politics - October 31, 2014
- Hotly contested House seat drawing Park Cities voters - Dallas Morning News - State Politics - October 31, 2014
- Private Papers Reveal What Tim Geithner Really Thought Of Obama ... - Huffington Post - October 31, 2014
- Abbott upbeat on Hispanic vote - Dallas Morning News - State Politics - October 30, 2014
- Obama Administration Backs Down On Tough Rules Targeting For-Profit Colleges - Huffington Post - October 30, 2014
- Texas' early voting numbers flat, even with governor race - Dallas Morning News - October 30, 2014
- Texas' early voting numbers flat, even with governor race - Dallas Morning News - State Politics - October 30, 2014
- McConnell reassures GOP on ACA - POLITICO - Congress - October 30, 2014
- Syria debate roils adminstration - POLITICO - Congress - October 30, 2014