Richardson Chamber Advocacy
See the results of the Texas primary elections for your county at the Texas Secretary of State's website.
For an interactive map and the percentages of votes for each candidate, check out Politico's Texas map.
If you live in Richardson, the districts relevant to your community are Congressional Districts 3 and 32, Senate Districts 8 and 16, and House Districts 67, 102 and 112. If you live outside of Richardson, you can find the districts for your address, zip, city or county here.
Early voting period for the primary run-off election:
May 19 - May 23, 2014
Primary run-off election:
May 27, 2014
A Message from the Richardson Chamber of Commerce President
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to act as a voice in furthering the legislative goals of our membership. By working with the policy process, we aim to produce pro-business results by holding legislators accountable. Throughout these web pages, you will find more information on our legislative priorities and a plethora of resources to assist you in casting an informed vote. We are open to feedback and hope to continue to serve as the Richardson Advocate for business.
William C. Sproull
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce
- Lawmakers to Examine Rehab of Mentally Ill, Addicted Inmates - Texas Tribune - April 23, 2014
- Sources: Perry Offered to Restore Vetoed Funding if DA Resigned - Texas Tribune - April 22, 2014
- AG Seeks Details on Federal Plans for Land by Red River - Texas Tribune - April 22, 2014
- A Half-Million in Texas Without Workplace Insurance - Texas Tribune - April 22, 2014
- Report: Prison Heat Violates Basic Human Rights - Texas Tribune - April 22, 2014
- Rep. Perry Received Money From Hall-Affiliated PAC - Texas Tribune - April 22, 2014
- Carter Fights to Keep Seat in HD-102 Runoff - Texas Tribune - April 22, 2014
- Advocates Urge More Resources for Art Therapy in Prison - Texas Tribune - April 22, 2014
- House Bill 5 Brings Opportunity for Technical Colleges - Texas Tribune - April 21, 2014
- Paxton Campaign Reviewing Disclosure Lapses - Texas Tribune - April 21, 2014